Liebster Award 2017, My First Nomination
Oh boy! Oh boy! I got my first nomination award for www.iamemgee.com blog! Having this Liebster Award 2017 nomination for the first time is overwhelming! 🙂 Thanks to Lucy Frank of www.atravellersfootsteps.com for making this possible. Do check her site for adventures and destination guides, really is helpful for us travelers.
To be honest, I almost gave up blogging. I got occupied with work and most of the time I got problems with travel budget! Anyhow, I still want to continue after realizing that I love traveling and blogging. To cut the story short, I overhauled my site and proceed with what I love. This nomination will be a huge part of realizing this passion. Again, thank you Lucy! 🙂
What is a Liebster Award 2017?
Maybe you're wondering what is Liebster Award 2017 is. Same feeling I had when I got the nomination.
Anyway, Liebster award is an online blogging award given to bloggers by a blogger. It is done by passing the nomination to bloggers of your choice every year. If chosen, you have the privilege to pick who is worthy of the award. Preferably, same niche as yours so that you and your chosen awardee can relate to each other. You'll be answering few questions from the blogger and post them following certain rules. 🙂
What are the Rules?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share who’s your favourite blogger/blog.
- Tell 10 random facts about you.
- Select 11 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know your nomination for them and provide the link to the post you created.
For more information about the Liebster Award 2017, click here.
My favorite Blogger
The blogging industry is very competent, selecting my favorite blogger somewhat is difficult. I haven't seen and read most of the bloggers websites but I certainly have few that I have been following.
Lately, I have been a fan of Coleen from www.cololoz.com. She has this young and carefree spirit for travel and blogging. Most of her travels are budget friendly and her writing skills are amazing. Her site photo's are stunning too! I someday look myself to be like her. Wishing only that I have started earlier.
Discovering other bloggers takes sometime, maybe next month or the other month, I will have a different favorite blogger. But as of now she's on the top of my list.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I love eating ripe mangoes. Especially from the Mango capital of the Philippines - Guimaras. Yummy!
- I am a fan of Disney movies. I love Mickey and Minie mouse. 🙂
- When feeling bad, I resort to watching movies to feel better.
- If you prefer being home than going to the mall then I am your buddy.
- Cooking and baking are two of the things I love to do, but don't expect much on the outputs. Hahahaha!
- My pet's name is Doojie, she as a Shit-zu dog.
- Got a big heart for animals.
- Boxing is my form of exercise.
- My eyes are blurred.
- Proud Ivatan (a native from an island in the Philippines).
My Answers to Lucy's Questions
- What is your favourite country?
- No more than my own country, Philippines! I can only find Philippines as the best place to travel, relax and feel at home with.
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be?
- Batanes - my hometown where my family is. I can only visit once a year as the tickets are really pricey.
- Why did you start blogging?
- I had many adventures already and I don't really want to just facebook it, I want to write about them and share with the aspiring travelers.
- Do you make money from blogging?
- As of this moment, not really.
- One piece of advice to new bloggers?
- Blogging at first is really challenging. You really need the courage, determination plus fellow bloggers who can help along the way. Most of all you have to love what you do.
- How many countries have you visited?
- Only one at the moment, but I have another one this year so watch out for my upcoming blogs about it.
- One thing you cant live without?
- I can't sleep without a blanket. Hahaha!
Whew! That was really fun! 🙂 Now it's my turn to pick my nominations which shall be notified through their blog. Here are my questions!
- If you are a superhero, who would you be?
- What will you choose, a bunny or a dog?
- Where and who did you last travel with?
- Your favorite local destination is...and why?
- Any advice you want to share for all aspiring travel bloggers?
- Have you tried any exotic foods?
- How do you fund your travel?